The Objet500 Connex brings about true product realism by combining several materials together with fine details and thin layers. Its speed and accuracy make it a highly efficient rapid prototyping machine, able to create large models.
The four materials available at Scicon Technologies are:
- Transparent materials (used for prototyping clear and tinted products with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness).
- Rubber-like materials (suitable for applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces).
- Rigid Opaque materials (available in a variety of different colors including white, gray, blue, and black).
- Simulated Polypropylene materials (its toughness and durability are used to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures, and snap-fit parts).
- Digital ABS material suitable for parts that require high impact resistance, shock absorption, and high or low temperature usage.